- To address the increasing requirements around Recruitment, Retention and Retrieval (3R’s).
- To ensure that all Brethren are supported and encouraged through their Masonic journey from Initiation through the offices of the Lodge to Master. Should they wish to progress.
- To foster a sense of belonging and active involvement in their own lodge and wherever possible wider Masonic life through visiting, etc.
- To ensure that Masonry is an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for all Brethren and that they are able and willing to communicate this readily and enthusiastically to potential candidates.
- To place Mentoring at a higher level of importance in lodge affairs and to facilitate best practice gained from other provinces and lodges.